Saturday, April 14, 2012

Get Out of the Pit

I had a wonderful time this weekend ministering at the Women's Conference at Highland Park in Panama City. Great praise and worship from Alicia Summerlin and team. Great ladies of the church at Highland did a great job putting it all together.

I preached a message this morning that I have never seen before and I won't tell you all the points because I may preach it at your church one day. But it is talking about Jesus raising Jairus' daughter. He took her by the hand and spoke to her to arise. He spoke in intimate terms and said, Daughter, I say unto they arise. Just as it was His desire for her to arise, it is His desire for us to arise out of the pit that we have been in for so long.

I have seen so many christians bound by depression, oppression, despair, and living in a pit. It is NOT God's will for you to be living there. He is calling you today to arise. He will not force you to come out, but He will take you by the hand and help you out. The question is, do you want to come out? You have to want to come out. You have to make the choice that today is the last day I will live in this pit.

I challenged the ladies today to drive a stob in the ground of your pit with a sign that says, Rese (your name) was here! and tell the devil that you are coming out. God will help you. Let him help you today and live the life He has called for you to live, a life of victory, a life of joy and peace.